At the University of Michigan, we condemn all sexual misconduct, especially instances that occur under the purview of our public mission. This type of conduct is reprehensible – and whether it takes place now or took place in the past, it is unacceptable.
All members of our community – students, faculty and staff – deserve to feel safe and supported. We must remain vigilant in encouraging reporting, listening carefully to former patients who come forward and supporting all those who have been affected by sexual misconduct.
We have no greater responsibility than to advance the highest standards of conduct and to uphold the trust of the public and the members of our community who choose to study, work or seek care at the University of Michigan.
U-M news and statements
- Sexual misconduct website
- U-M Police
- Compliance Hotline: 866-990-0111
- Office for Institutional Equity
- Report a campus climate concern
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office
- Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience
- Central Faculty Ombuds
- Staff Ombuds
- U-M sexual misconduct prevention
U-M media contact:
U-M Office of Public Affairs